Lawyers handle DUI cases in Lehigh Valley
Throughout Pennsylvania, law enforcement officials have been cracking down on drunk driving offenses. Being convicted of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated can have serious consequences, including loss of license, higher insurance costs, heavy fines and jail time. Driscole Howell, LLC., has the knowledge necessary to overcome the evidence against you and the ability to help you attain the best possible outcome.
Committed to helping clients
The DUI/DWI attorneys at Driscole Howell, LLC., understand that good people can make mistakes. They strive to satisfy clients’ emotional, financial and legal needs by zealously representing their interests at every turn. They are knowledgeable about complex Pennsylvania DUI laws and analyze every aspect of your case — from the initial traffic stop to breathalyzer tests — to build your defense. Attorneys at Driscole Howell, LLC., know what the prosecution needs to get a conviction, and they challenge the evidence against you with the skills they have developed in DUI cases. They work hard to make sure that you get the respect you deserve and the results you desire.
What to do if you are stopped
If you have been pulled over by the police, there are several ways that you can help yourself.
- Remain calm. Police officers can interpret nervousness in your voice as a sign that you are hiding something or are intoxicated. Whether you have consumed alcohol or not, remaining calm is a good way to ensure that police officers do not question your sobriety
- Always have a clean center console or glove box. Fumbling through these compartments to find your registration or insurance can be misinterpreted as intoxication. Keeping the glove box or center console neat and clean allows you to swiftly grab your identification and present it to a police officer.
- Do not consent to a search of the car. Any evidence found in your car could be used to support a DUI conviction, so do not allow the officer to perform a search.
- Do not take the test. Many DUI defendants have been found not guilty due to a malfunctioning breath analyzing machine or an improperly administered blood or urine test.
- Contact a DWI attorney immediately.
Contact Driscole Howell, LLC., for a free initial consultation.
If you have been arrested for DUI, you need a qualified defense attorney who has the knowledge and experience to help you win.
Call Driscole Howell, LLC., at 610-571-2200 or contact them online for a free consultation on the facts of your case.